reasons sims 4 will kill me before i even get it
- parties with glowsticks
- you can move whole rooms and buildings!!
- you can download new content without leaving the game??!?
- sims with emotions?? real emotions!!
- sims can be right or left handed??! why?? who cares??!
- rocket ship??! cupcake factory??!!
- WOOHOO IS A SKILL
- A U T O S A V E
- YOUR SIMS CAN J A C K O F F
They almost make you believe it’s not the same game!
So they’re making a crossover episode of The Simpsons and Family Guy.
I don’t even know how to feel.
But the teaser had Bob Belcher in it so at least that was amusing.
Really not keen on that rape joke though.
Albus Severus Potter and the curse of the awful name.
"It is our names, Albus, that show which child our parents really hate, far more than our abilities"
I’m adding this one because it’s my favourite
These will never not be funny to me.
what if you woke up with amnesia and all you could remember was your tumblr password and you had to discover who you were based off your posts
“wow I sure had a thing for boats”
#’wait am i a gay man’
this is the most perfect thing on tumblr omfg
attack on ballpit
it all started because the humans wouldn’t give the titans another hour in the ballpit
Seriously, Rugrats was not fucking around.
People don’t give Rugrats enough credit for how progressive it was. I mean think about it.
- Chuckie, for most of the series is raised by a single father
- Angelica’s mother was a high ranking corporate executive
- Phil and Lil’s mom was a feminist
- She also breastfed them (which the show actually depicted)
- Tommy is half-Jewish and the show actually explored this part of his heritage
Seriously, this show was fucking amazing!! They just don’t make ‘em like this anymore….
Also don’t forget that Chuckie had an interracial family after the second movie.
How are you guys forgetting Susie? I mean her mom was a doctor and her dad was a writer for a famous Children’s TV show. Not to mention Kimmie was anything BUT submissive.
Remember when they had episodes that hit hard to issues kids might be dealing with? Chuckie only had his Dad on Mothers Day, Tommy had to deal with being outshadowed by a new baby brother, Phil and Lil were constantly being mixed up and then they had a couple episodes where they each found that even as a twin they were their own people.
Man Rugrats was the shit.
In Japan, adult diapers outsell baby diapers and is a $1 trillion per year business due to the aging population.
For 17,000 dollars, you could buy a Club Penguin membership that lasts more than 283 years.
Togami stares into the mirror. His reflection is money.